The-Strangle.com and/or TheStrangle.com are hereinafter referred to as “TheStrangle”.
This site is owned and operated by XXXCompanyXXX hereinafter called “TheCompany“, “our company“, “we” or “us”.
Use of this website is for educational, informational and entertainment purposes ONLY!
None of the content on TheStrangle or within its newsletter is a recommendation to buy or sell anything.
Do NOT trade anything you see here on this website or within our newsletter, you will lose money.
We are not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment advisor with any state securities regulatory authority. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. None of the staff of TheCompany or TheStrangle recommends that you buy, sell or hold any security discussed on their websites, blogs, videos and/or social media platforms. We simply DO NOT offer any investment advice.
Website visitors, Internet users, subscribers and readers should not act upon the information on this website, or decide not to act based upon the information on this website, without first seeking appropriate professional counsel with a qualified investment professional.
TheCompany its officers, employees, contractors or content providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of any information or content presented on this website.
We publish Information regarding certain stocks, options, futures, bonds, derivatives, commodities, currencies and/or other securities (collectively, “Securities”) that we believe may interest visitors and/or subscribers of TheStrangle.
Our website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular companyor security. An individual should never invest in the securities or options of any of the companies’ mentioned based solely on information contained on our website. Individuals should assume that all information provided regarding companies and options is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research.
Any individual who chooses to invest in any securities should do so with caution. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some or all of the money that is invested. In some casses you can lose even more money than you invested and this could lead to financial ruin. Always research your own investments and consult with a registered investment advisor or licensed stock broker before investing.
Do not trade products you don’t understand -> if you do not fully understand options, strangles and the involved risks -> do NOT trade options!
Some of the results shown may be based on simulated performance. SIMULATED OR HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN INHERENT LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE THE RESULTS SHOWN IN AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SUCH RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, BECAUSE THE TRADES HAVE NOT ACTUALLY BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MY HAVE UNDER OR OVER-COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED OR HYPOTHETICAL PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. This brief statement cannot disclose all the risks and other significant aspects of trading. You should carefully study trading and consider whether such activity is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources before you trade.
TheCompany and/or its staff might be long/short any company/option mentioned on the website but we might sell existing positions at any time without notice. We wrote all articles ourself and they expresses our own opinion. We are not receiving compensation for any article. We have no business relationship with any company whose stock or option is mentioned on this website and/or in any of the articles/blogs or the newsletter. While some text may sound like financial advice, please observe that the author is not in any way licensed to give financial advice. Articles might be structured as such, but they are not financial advice. Everything is just our personal opinion at the time of writing. Investors are required and expected to do their own due diligence and research prior to any investment.
TheStrangle also offers a paid membership trade alert newsletter for options. These trades are one hundred percent unbiased and neither TheStrangle nor TheCompany is ever compensated for them. Our website and newsletter are neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content of our website and/or newsletter is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained on our website or in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment. We reserve the right to buy or sell shares and/or options of any company mentioned on our website or in our newsletter at any time.
Information contained on our website will contain “forward looking statements”. Words such as “expect,” “estimate,” “project,” “budget,” “forecast,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “plan,” “may,” “will,” “could,” “should,” “believes,” “predicts,” “potential,” “continue,” and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance upon these forward looking statements. These forward looking statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside of our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated. These forward-looking statements involve significant risks and uncertainties that could cause the actual results to differ materially from the expected results. Factors that could affect performance include, but are not limited to, those factors that are discussed in each company’s most recent reports or registration statements filed. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward looking statements included on the website and not place undue reliance upon such statements.
We are committed to providing factual information on the companies that are discussed. However, we do not provide any assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, including information regarding a company’s plans or ability to effect any planned or proposed actions. We have no first-hand knowledge of any company’s operations and therefore cannot comment on their capabilities, intent, resources, nor experience and we make no attempt to do so. Statistical information, dollar amounts, option prices and market size data was provided by the subject company and related sources which we believe to be reliable.
To the fullest extent of the law, we will not be liable to any person or entity for the quality, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of the information provided on this website, or for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages that may arise out of the use of information we provide to any person or entity (including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss of opportunities, trading losses, and damages that may result from any inaccuracy or incompleteness of this information).
All trading strategies are used at your own risk
Trading with options and futures involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. If the market moves against you, you may sustain a total loss greater than the amount you deposited into your account. You are responsible for all the risks and financial resources you use and for the chosen trading system.
You should not engage in trading unless you fully understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the extent of your exposure to loss. If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor.
Information on this website
The information and data contained in this website was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy is not guaranteed. Neither the information, nor any opinion expressed, constitutes a recommendation to purchase or sell a security, or to provide investment advice.
The information contained on this website is provided for general informational purposes, as a convenience to the customers and visitors of TheStrangle. The materials are not a substitute for obtaining professional advice from a qualified person, firm or corporation. Consult the appropriate professional advisor for more complete and current information. TheCompany is not engaged in rendering any legal or professional services by placing these general informational materials on this website.
TheCompany specifically disclaims any liability, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the site, even if TheCompany has been advised of the possibility of such damages, including liability in connection with mistakes or omissions in, or delays in transmission of, information to or from the user, interruptions in telecommunications connections to the site or viruses.
TheCompany makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. Any links provided to other server sites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that TheStrangle or TheCompany endorse, sponsor, promote or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorse any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated.
Any content on TheStrangle should not be relied upon as advice or construed as providing recommendations of any kind. It is your responsibility to confirm and decide which trades to make. Trade only with risk capital; that is, trade with money that, if lost, will not adversely impact your lifestyle and your ability to meet your financial obligations.
TheStrangle.com is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of using any of our trading strategies.
None of the content published on TheStrangle constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. None of the information providers or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter.
All information found here, including any ideas, opinions, views, predictions, forecasts, commentaries, suggestions, or stock picks, expressed or implied herein, are for informational, entertainment or educational purposes only and should not be construed as personal investment advice.
While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Some Trades and Results are simulated trades within a paper account for entertainment purposes. All content on this website is our Personal Opinion and created for Education and Entertainment Purposes only. Any information shared should be seen as purely Opinion.
The website is provided on an as-is basis; TheCompany accepts no liability for the loss of any information or for the failure or partial failure of any component, feature, video or service to operate properly.
Additional Legal Notices & Disclaimers
• Due to the exclusive nature of our subscription services, a subscription fee is non-refundable.
• Prior to buying or selling an option, an investor should read and understand the risks by studying the website of the Options /Clearing Corporations'(OCC) website at http://www.theocc.com/. We encourage our readers to invest carefully and to utilize the information available at the web sites of the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov, and FINRA https://www.finra.org/. These link references are provided as a courtesy and do not imply that any of the mentioned institutions is endorsing TheStrangle or its products.
• Most of the information on our website or that we otherwise provide is derived directly from information published by the companies on which we report and/or from other sources we believe are reliable, without our independent verification. Therefore, we cannot assure you that the information is accurate or complete. The information may contain discussions of, or provide access to, certain positions and recommendations as of a specific date. Due to various factors, including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, such discussions and positions/recommendations may no longer be reflective of current discussions and positions/recommendations. We do not in any way warrant or guarantee the success of or endorse any action which you take in reliance on the information that we provide or that is derived from our website.
• As indicated above, TheCompany makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on or derived from TheStrangle's website or otherwise provided by TheStrangle. Any links provided to other websites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that TheStrangle endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses or warrants any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated. Furthermore, TheStrangle does not endorse, guarantee or warranty any third party products advertised on its site, in its newsletters, in any third party rental of its permission based lists or otherwise referenced in any information provided by TheStrangle or derived from TheStrangle's website, and TheStrangle expressly disclaims any responsibility and accepts no liability with respect to such information and products. TheStrangle may receive a fee from a service provider that has a link on TheStrangle's website or is referenced in the information provided by TheStrangle.
• TheCompany might limit the number of subscribers allowed in any one trading service in order to reduce the risk that too many traders will attempt identical trades and influence the market by causing the purchase of an excessive number of options, stocks or other securities. Once such a TheStrangle subscriber limit is reached, TheCompany may create a 'clone' of the fully subscribed trading service under the same strategies, guidelines and policies. However, subscribers to the newly created service 'clone' receive information concerning trades unique to that service.
• We are not compensated in any way for publishing information about companies mentioned in our reports.
• Testimonials may or may not be representative of actual results.
• PERFORMANCE FIGURES are based on actual recommendations made by TheStrangle. Some Trades and Results are simulated trades with a paper account for entertainment purposes. Due to the time critical nature of stock, options and futures trading, brokerage fees, and the activity of other subscribers, TheStrangle cannot guarantee that subscribers will mirror the exact performance stated on our track records or promotions. Performance numbers shown are based on trades subscribers could enter based on our tracking guidelines. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. Therefore, no subscriber or potential subscriber should assume or expect that future performance of any investment or strategy will be profitable or equal historical or anticipated performance levels. The information contained in TheStrangle trading services is intended for use solely by individual subscribers and is not offered to institutional investment organizations.
• LIMITATION ON TheStrangle LIABILITY: To the extent not prohibited by law, each subscriber and potential subscriber agrees, as a condition precedent to accessing or using TheStrangle's website or receiving information provided by TheStrangle, to release and hold harmless TheStrangle and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all liability in connection with accessing or using TheStrangle's website or receiving information provided by TheStrangle. In all other cases, TheStrangle's liability to a subscriber, whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, shall be limited in the aggregate to direct and actual damages of the subscriber, not to exceed the fees received by TheStrangle from the subscriber. TheStrangle will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary or indirect damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any material provided by TheStrangle or derived from TheStrangle's website. Without limitation, TheStrangle shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages related to, either directly or indirectly, (1) any decline in market value or loss of any investment; (2) a subscriber's inability to use or any delay in accessing TheStrangle website or any other source of material provided by TheStrangle; (3) any absence of material on TheStrangle website; (4) TheStrangle's failure to deliver or delay in delivering any material or (5) any kind of error in transmission of material. TheStrangle and each subscriber acknowledge that, without limitation, the above-enumerated conditions cannot be the probable result of any breach of any agreement between TheStrangle and the subscriber.
• Class Action waiver: You expressly agree to refrain from bringing or joining any claims in any representative or class-wide capacity, including but not limited to bringing or joining any claims in any class action or any class-wide arbitration.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY DECIDE YOUR CASE AND TO BE PARTY TO A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIMS DECIDED INDIVIDUALLY AND ONLY THROUGH ARBITRATION. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TheCompany and TheStrangle from any personal data breach, from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal fees), claims, damages, and liabilities incurred, arising out of, or in connection with any claim by a third party resulting from your use of TheCompany and TheStrangle services, or from any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you.
• BROKERS: TheCompany and/or TheStrangle are not affiliated with any brokerage firm and do not endorse or recommend any specific brokerage firm. TheCompany is not and will not be responsible for any trades made by a broker on the subscriber's behalf under any circumstances.
• ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT: Notwithstanding any other agreement or other communications between TheStrangle and Subscriber to the contrary, receipt or use of any material provided by TheStrangle, at any time and through any means, whether directly or indirectly, represents acknowledgement by such person of this disclaimer and agreement with its terms and conditions.
• SUBMISSIONS: All submissions from outside contributors on TheStrangle's website are the responsibility of their respective authors, creators, and/or owners. TheStrangle is not responsible for such submissions, and the views and opinions expressed are not necessarily those of TheStrangle. TheCompany does not guarantee the accuracy or validity of the submissions. While TheCompany may use its best efforts to review contributor submissions for form and format before they are posted on its website, TheCompany does not review or edit these submissions for content. TheCompany makes no representations and provides no warranties whatsoever concerning submissions, and the fact that TheStrangle has posted these outside contributions does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by TheCompany with respect to the author, creator and/or owner of the submissions. TheCompany expressly disclaims any responsibility and accepts no liability for any information or content provided in these submissions. Please be advised that submissions may be protected by federal and international copyright or other laws, and your right to reprint, republish, modify, reproduce, or distribute this material may be limited accordingly.
• INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Except as otherwise indicated, TheCompany is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website. Other parties' trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without prior written permission of TheStrangle. Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is granted, provided that: 1. the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this permission notice appear; 2. use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to personal, non-commercial use; 3. no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified in any way; and 4. no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separate from accompanying text. Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.